Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January Workshop Project - So Cute!

Hi all. I was over at Jodi's house today and had a chance to see the finished project for this month's workshop - it is very, very cute! If you haven't had a chance to check out our workshop this month, I really urge you to. We will be making a "LOVE" chipboard word album from Bo Bunny, a matching box of chocolates, a coordinating gift bag, and a gift tag. This is the perfect Valentine's gift for proud Grandmas, Moms, or anyone you love. The project is decorated with the brand new "Loves Me" line from Imaginisce. I have to say, I like these papers even better in person. I was also surprised by how large the Bo Bunny word album is - a full 6" x 12". Don't forget, everyone who signs up will receive a bonus gift of four Imaginisce acrylic stamp singles from the "Loves Me" line.

I've included a link back to our upcoming events section - just click on the title of this post. I know that the picture of the finished project will be posted A.S.A.P. I'm sure you'll "love" it as much as I did. Lots of surprise techniques at this workshop. You can sign-up by calling, or sign-up online, just make sure you sign up! You won't want to miss it!

Also, don't forget to check out our monthly kits - two to choose from this month, the Daisy Bucket "Wrapped Wishes" kit and the BasicGrey "Mellow" kit. Also look for our online card swap, coming very soon. If you are interested in learning more, please e-mail info@scrapbuglan.com and we will let you know when we are ready to organize it. Online card swaps are a great way to make friends, learn techniques, and build your card supply! They also fill up fast, so give us a shout if you are interested.

Lots of happenings at www.ScrapBugLane.com!

See you soon,

Lisa

No comments: