Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What 'Coredinations' Cardstock Is All About

It might be hard to get excited about a cardstock, but there is no denying that its a must have basic, a fundamental - that is why we did get excited about cardstock, when we saw the new Coredinations color core carstock, released at CHA Winter '08.

Coredinations is a revolutionary cardstock that will allow you flexibility and freedom to experiment with cardstock like never before! At www.ScrapBugLane.com, we are pleased to be bringing in a complete line of cardstocks from Coredinations - we are expecting our shipments any day. We are currently offering a pre-order on the 'Black Magic' papers (click on the title of this post to be routed to our pre-order page), and will be offering 'Vintage' and 'All in the Family' papers too. Check out the Coredinations introductory video by clicking below. We think you'll see why this cardstock is something to get excited about!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5r_sAN6go3w


P. S. - Let us know what you think about the new Coredinations by posting a comment - we'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

scrapbook'n buddy said...

I've actually had a chance to work with this cardstock. WOW!!! Sanding and antiquing it gives you a fantastic look. It is by far the coolest cardstock I have ever used- and I've worked with them all. Pairing up some sanded Black Magic and Vintage papers makes gorgeous layouts!!! I love this stuff. I'll never use regular cardstock again.

Jackie said...

I am really excited to try this cardstock.I think it is really going to be a must have.Thank you for offering it:)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my hand on some Black Magic! I am counting all the ways in my head to use this cardstock and am really excited to try it!