Monday, September 8, 2008

August Design Team Challenge

In August we started a monthly challenge with our Design Team. I know I am only a little late blogging about it - but better late then never right!! So for our August challenge we gave all our Design Team member's $10.00 to spend in the store and from that $10.00 we asked that they make at least a 2 page layout and a card. The goal was just to see how far they could really stretch their Scrapbooking dollars to get the biggest bang for the buck. Because of a few things that came up in August only 2 of our Design Team members where able to participate, Here are their projects.


Selestina's Design Team Challenge




Selestina choose to use papers and embellishments from the


Crate Paper Static Collection

For her challenge - she was able to easily make 3 awesome layouts and cards from her $10.00's.



Andrea's Design Team Challenge





Andrea choose to use the paper and embellishments from the


Prima Tea and Silk Collection


Her $10.00 got her a gorgeous 2 page Easter layout and a card.



Both of our Design Team Members did a wonderful job showing you how much you can really get out of $10.00 worth of Scrapbook Supplies! Great Job Ladies!


This Month Lisa has give our Design Team another task so stay tuned to see what it is and how they takes on this new challenge.


Enjoy the end of Summer!


Jodi


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oops - I think I left my first comment to the wrong post, so I'll try this again. Very impressive job Andrea and Selestina! You did great ; ) Thank you!!

Shellieh said...

Very pretty!
Hey, I didn't even kow about you. I found your link on websters pages. If I order, can I do a local pick-up to save shipping? Cute site, looking forward to doing business with locals again, we don't have much around GJ ya know. :D

Shellieh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.