Friday, November 16, 2007

Distress Ink Refill Tip 4 - Drop It!

Hey everyone. This is my last Tim Holtz distress ink refill tip, as well as my last official post for the week, so I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful weekend. Next week is Thanksgiving, so be sure to check the blog for holiday related fun.

Distress Ink Refill Tip 4 – Drop it!

One last tip for your Tim Holtz Distress Ink Refills! Drop the ink directly on your page. Oh yes, I’m serious!

This is definitely a tip for the bold of heart, though I have done it and found that a strategically placed drop or two can really add a neat effect. Create a “spray” of drops surrounding a photo, or fill in empty spots with a splat or two. I would suggest practicing on scrap paper before placing the ink on your beloved layout since it is a rather unforgiving technique.

Try it out if you dare. It is the ultimate Ink apart from the pad experience.

Hope you found my Distress Ink tips helpful. Tune in next week for a whole new blog experience. We will be serving up a host of Thanksgiving fun!

Lisa

1 comment:

Caitlyns Mama said...

I do not know if I want to try this one. My luck I would have it all over my photos. I will have to watch you do this one. Keep up the great work!