Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Distress Ink Refills Tip 2 - Dye it!

Good afternoon! I’m ready to post my second Distress Ink tip, and then it’s off to Jodi’s house to see what new product came in from our supplier today. We’ll get the new product up just as soon as possible for all of you that can’t wait to peek in the box too.

Hope you are enjoying the tips. I’ll post my third one tomorrow!

Distress Ink Refill Tip 2 - Dye-it!

Want to create a soft water color look on white or ivory flowers? Maybe you want the ends to look slightly stained like old linen. With a plastic or glass container, some water, and a drop or two of Tim Holtz Distress Ink, you can create a watery dye to bathe your flowers in.

You can also create a tea stain look by folding, tying, and dipping your card stock in the solution. If all the moisture causes your paper to wrinkle, no worries, just iron it on low. This is a fun process and just one more way for you to express yourself using Distress Ink refills.

Lisa

1 comment:

Caitlyns Mama said...

Cool, I did not know you could do this. I hope that I can try this sometime.